17/06/2009

When the postman rings



Yesterday,while siting on the porch, watching the children play with their friends, the postman was ringing. He delivered a package from France. What a surprise! Quick, I opend it and found this inside....


The quilt from the mini quilt swap! Claudine made this wonderful creation. I love the colours, so fresh and cheerful. And she is a talented embroider, wow when I see works like this I'm just impresst and amazed!!


Merci beaucoup Claudine pour ce joli oeuvre d'art. Je le suspend dans mon coin creative pour me faire inspiree.....

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour Sandra,
    I'm happy you like my patch, I really enjoyed to do it !!
    I now seeks a new swap...
    I wish you full of beautiful creations !
    Claudine
    http://papillonvole.canalblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky to get your swap! I have not recieved mine yet!!! I am so happy to see you too joined craft hope! I agree with the comments you left on my blog...I want for NOTHING, except maybe more fabric!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online