12/06/2009

Mon Dieu what a week

I can't believe this ! I finished Lynn`s quilttop and c-a-n-n-o-t show you a picture because the camera is broken!! grrrr...


It was this way the whole week, nothing really worked out, we were busy,busy and I' m very much looking forward to the weekend to take aaalll veeery eeeasy. Oohhh yes...this sounds great!!



So, instead I show you a few beauties from the garden. Flowers are good, and a stroll through nature is always a source to get some energy. Look at those leaves....the pattern and colours...



mmhh this helps...



But like always there were good moments too, see...


As soon as I can take a picture of the quilt you will here from me!
Have a good time



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online