08/06/2009

Style and other things


The first thing I sewed almost one year ago was this pair of Pj pants for little Leo and look how stylish he still wears them! ( He now puts on his cloth aaalll alone...yes yes, he don`t want any help a aalll. ..and this is just his sleeping style, you should see his dayoutfits, ;)) ! )


Anyway since then I did some other sewing and now finished my 2. quilt now ready to be brought to the postoffice..this could actually take longer than making the quilt, why things like that are allways soo hard to accomplish? At least for me. Do you know this problem?

But for now I'm out in

Because it looks like this

Oh la la when I see this I would rather be here


But there will be some enjoying too, for sure


Have a very nice day


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online