29/09/2009

A few things before we`re on the road again


I finished a few UFO`S before we are heading south
to visit my in-law`s for 10 days.

First there was the friendship bag. I started REALLY early but then never finished it until the deadline arrived...

( Will I EVER change this habit?? )


There were some goodies added and a quick drive to the post office later it`s on the way to the States.
Bon voyage, I hope the recipient ( humm, is this the right word for this >: ? ) will like it!


AND I finished Leo`s quilt top!

I wished so much to be abel to finish the whole quilt. But with the garden and the house asking for some attention too there was no way.

Oh, and I forgot to mention the unbelievable beautiful weather we had the past few days, or actually weeks :))



Now the suitcases are packed and we are ready for LA FRANCE.

Au revoir a tout le monde




3 comments:

  1. Bon voyage, Sandra. Take lots of pictures.

    Your bag is beautiful and yes, recipient is the correct word. Your English is wonderful...and your quilt top too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty bag, i love the fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is very pretty! The colors are great:) Have a safe and fun trip.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online