19/05/2009

See you later



Monday I finished one of my swap items and in order to keep the result secret I can't show you more then the outside....








I also worked on the quilt swap, here is a little sneek, not showing too much.





Now I won't blogg for a few days. We are going on a short trip to this place. The bikes are ready for nice trips along the lake to explore a part of our country wich we barely know.


My husband and I traveled a lot before we had the kids, were in quite a few places of this wonderful planet but didn't explore the country we're living in. So this year we declared as Swiss-discover-time and we have plans to go and see all "4 corners" of it.



Have a good time


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online