28/05/2009

I was sewing

The kids were playing outside it was nice and calm so I was very productive

I finished the pillow


Tried a self drawn pattern for a blouse ( poor zebras are acrobatic doing some handstands) Oh well, Lynn still loves it and I count this as an other step in my sewing-skill-improvement...


And then my sewing machine got a cosy for those days when she has to wait all alone for some company.


Meanwhile as I said, it was quiet and the kids were creative too... :0 !! ( What you see is just a small part of the decoration!! )


At least they had fun. and so did I!!
Wish you all a fun and creative day.




1 comment:

  1. Cute pillow, I love that pattern. I enjoyed listening to the french music. I lived in Lausanne back in the 80's. I found your site through Quilting Blogger

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online