31/03/2009

For me







Since I startet sewing a few month ago I always made things for the kids. I started with PJ pants, ricebags etc. learned by mistakes ( still do..) and tried new techniques. Now I made myself this apron out off some cupcake fabric. I do love this fabric and the apron will certainly do his job, but I think it would be a good idea to go on a sewing class to learn a few hints and tricks...



Oh well, in german there is a proverb that says: No master has ever fallen out of the sky :)


In the meantime I`m doing the cuting for a Quilt for Lynn`s ( my taughter) bed. So there will hopefully be some progress in the next days.


And at last the leaves are appearing, spring is here!!


Have a great day





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. I really love hearing from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails
 

blogger templates | Make Money Online